Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One Pot Stew

Last night, I decided I was in the mood for making stew, so I got out a large pot, and added some butter in the bottom of the pot....then I added some boneless, skin less chicken which I had cut up into pieces.

I then added some chopped up onion and garlic; then added some chopped carrot, celery, and potato, and then added some broth.

I let it all cook together after adding some basil, oregano, and some Mrs. Dash mixed herbs mix and some pepper.

About ten minutes before it was done, I added some frozen peas and some broccoli. Simmer ten minutes more.

and Voila Serve to your dinner mates.

This was such an easy dish to make...and can be adapted to use whatever vegetables you have on hand. ... and it all cooks up in one pot, so easy to make when Vandwelling.

Enjoy :)

Blessings
Kylie

1 comment: